Deadline to sign up is July 1st and those registered will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Volunteers may sign up at the link provided for registration! Lots of help is needed to make this a successful event and all strengths are valued.
Monetary Donations can be made to HFUMC and please comment “VBS” in the memo.
Other donations needed:
- One pair blunt scissors
- Round tips only
- No plastic scissors
- Box of 24 crayons
- Only 24-count boxes are accepted
- One-subject notebooks
- No marble composition books
- No 3 or 5-subject notebooks
- Loose-leaf paper
- 100-200 page packets are acceptable
- Wide or college rule accepted
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- 1-inch or longer
- 12 inches or 30 centimeters long
- Sturdy or flexible material accepted
- Six unsharpened pencils
- Two inches or larger
- One gallon re-sealable plastic bag
- Capri Suns
- Small Water Bottles
What to Bring:
- Close-toed shoes
- Labeled bag with child’s name visible
All parents and guardians should download the remind app for the quickest and most efficient way to receive up to date notifications.
- Name: HFUMC Children’s Ministry
- Code: @a6gkkf